Most of us become desperate when suffering under arm odor. Under arm odor is caused by bacteria that is present in the skin during perspiration. Another cause is imbalance metabolism that when began to work create strong odors as the body’s way of ridding itself of waste body product.
There are ways how to prevent under arm odor.
1. Take a bath every day.
2. Always change clean clothes.
3. Use medicated soap.
4. And use some deodorant that is commercially available.
5. Avoid eating of food that is high content of spices.
6. Eat fruit and vegetables
There are also Medicinal Plants that is cheap and available to combat body odor.
1. Tawas with Calamansi Juice
1 tablespoon of tawas powder
2 pcs of Calamansi
Mixed the tawas powder and Calamansi juice, used it as deodorant and apply it after taking a bath.
2. Buyo (Betel Leaf Pepper) and Calamansi Juice
Extract Buyo Juice and mixed with Calamansi Juice, used it as deodorant and apply it after taking a bath.
Tawas is available in any sari sari stores or malls while Calamansi is also available in leading Groceries and markets.